[Insight-users] Linking Error

Vikash Gupta vikash.gupta at inria.fr
Wed Jun 13 10:54:10 EDT 2012

Hello All,
I am trying to compile my code and recieving a linking error as mentioned below...

undefined reference to symbol 'typeinfo for itk::LightObject'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'typeinfo for itk::LightObject' is defined in DSO /home/vigupta/Software/ITK/build/bin/libITKCommon.so.3.20 so try adding it to the linker command line
/home/vigupta/Software/ITK/build/bin/libITKCommon.so.3.20: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Has anyone encountered similar errors??
Thanks
Vikash