[Insight-users] trouble with ITK build...

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:25:32 EDT 2012

I have tried to run many of the executable files that are generated in the
bin directory of my InsightToolkit build and I keep getting the following
error regardless of which executable I try. It reads:

./SurfaceExtraction: error while loading shared libraries:
libitksys-4.1.so.1: cannot open shared object file of directory

I built ITK with shared libraries set to "on" and have moved the ITK
directory around some. Would either of those have caused the error? Or
should I just try a rebuild?

Luke H