[Insight-users] DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter 4.1 broken

Karl bulkmailaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:54:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a working version of ITK 4.1.  Have been using it for a while now
without issues.  Today I attempted to use DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter
and my application was crashing on the call to update.  I couldn't figure
out why so I went to the examples and found
Examples\Filtering\DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter.cxx.  Upon running with
the inputs given in the comments the example crashes as well on the update
line.  Any ideas?