[Insight-users] DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter 4.1 broken

Karl bulkmailaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:43:35 EDT 2012

Bill,
Upon further exploration the example was crashing because of the IO not
being set on the reader and writers.  Manually setting the ImageIO resolved
the issue.  As a side note in this example not all updates are wrapped
inside the try catch so exceptions are not being properly caught.
Additional probing lead me to discover the issue with my code was an error
allocating memory within the filter.  Use of the filter pushed me above my
2GB limit.
Thanks for the help.