[Insight-users] Get number of elements of a 3D image

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:56:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Mr Francesco Grussu <
francesco.grussu at eecs.qmul.ac.uk> wrote:

> Oh yes, it is what I was looking for...
> I am new to ITK and I get stuck even with such a basilar task...

Welcome to ITK!

Please see this page to help you get started:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples

If you do a "ctrl+f" style search for "size", this is the first example you
will find:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Images/Size

If you cannot find something you are looking for on this examples page
using this technique, please look around a little bit. If you end up
finding what you're looking for, but it would have helped to have a
different search term, you can edit the "description" column to include
terms that you'd think should point to that example.

If you can't find what you are looking for at all, please send exactly this
type of email to the mailing list, being sure to include a very short (but
compilable!) piece of code showing what you tried and explaining how it is
failing. If we agree that it is a generic concept that would help other
users, we should add an example so that the next new user to come along
does not struggle to find the same information.

David