[Insight-users] Region Growing Using a Criterion on the Region Boundary

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:09:39 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Pietro Nardelli <pie.nardelli at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I found out on the Insight Journal the
> itkConnectedRegionEdgeThresholdImageFilter class, developed by David
> Doria and I think that could be very helpful for my purposes. My
> question is: how can I import it in order to use it? In which folder
> am I supposed to put the source code?

Thanks for your interest in this code.

You do not need to add the source code to the ITK source tree, but rather
just keep it in your project's folder.

That is, if you have

.../yourProject/yourCode.cpp

just copy the files to:
.../yourProject/itkConnectedRegionEdgeThresholdImageFilter.h

Note that I have placed a slightly updated version here:
https://github.com/daviddoria/itkConnectedRegionEdgeThresholdImageFilter

that is ITK4 compatible.

If you find any bugs or have any improvements to make, let me know and I'll
add you as a contributor to the github repository.

David