[Insight-users] generate triangle mesh?

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Mon Jun 18 15:22:06 EDT 2012

Hello,

    I have a collection of points I want to put into triangle cells but the
examples in the software guide have left me a bit confused on how to go
about it besides manually defining each individual cell. I am looking for a
way to generate triangle cells from the collection of points I have but in
a much more efficient manner than manually coding each cell like what the
software guide shows. If I could generate those cells, I would be one step
closer to creating a mesh and being able to view my data. I am sure someone
has done this before and it is most likely a simple thing for most to do,
but I am getting stuck here. Any suggestions or help would be greatly
appreciated.

Luke H