[Insight-users] Simple-ITK installation Tutorial for C#

Federico Lopez Bertoni fjlb at pol.una.py
Mon Jun 18 18:35:33 EDT 2012

Bradley,

Thanks for the quick response. That solved it.

Best Regards,

Federico

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:09:35 -0400, Bradley Lowekamp wrote
> You need to extract a component from the vector image, not just a simple cast.
>
> The name of the filter you need is VectorIndexSelectionCast.

http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/classitk_1_1simple_1_1VectorIndexSelectionCastI
mageFilter.html

> On Jun 18, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Federico Lopez Bertoni wrote:
>
> > Dan,
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> >
> > Your advice did help me out. I'm able to run SimpleITK with C#. I still have a
couple of
> > questions for you since I'm stuck in another place now.
> >
> > 1. When I try to run the example below I get the following error:
> >
> > sitk::ERROR: Pixel type: vector of 8-bit unsigned integer is not supported in 2D
byclass
> > itk::simple::BinaryThresholdImageFilter
> >
> > I understand that the file I'm reading (a regular PNG) is a 8-bit unsigned integer
> > vector and that I need to cast it to some type that the filter supports.
> >
> > I try this:
> > var testImage = SimpleITK.Cast(input, PixelIDValueEnum.sitkUInt8.swigValue);
> >
> > and get the following error:
> >
> > Exception thrown in SimpleITK Cast: C:\Users\Bradley

Lowekamp\Documents\Source\SimpleITK\Code\BasicFilters\src\sitkCastImageFilter.cxx:75:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_4/SimpleITK/GettingStarted/Visual_guide_to_building_