[Insight-users] Problem with TransformPoint

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:03:25 EST 2012

hi clemens

the transform, when applied to resample a moving image to a fixed
image,  calls transformpoint on each fixed point to get the
corresponding moving point.

you might want to try using the inverse of your transform when mapping
from the moving space to the fixed space.  i.e. your code should be
almost the same except that you use the inverse transform.

brian