[Insight-users] OpenCV and Video

小刚 maple.hl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:16:05 EST 2012

Hi all !
I'm new to ITK, but I'm quit familiar with OpenCV. I want to use OpenCV and
ITK together, so I installed ITK. But when I ran the
ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial, it complains that can't find some headers, just
like this:

/home/zeta/ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial/Exercises/ITKOpenCVBridge/exercise1/BasicFilteringITKOpenCVBridge.cxx:25:34:
fatal error: itkOpenCVImageBridge.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: ***
[Exercises/ITKOpenCVBridge/exercise1/CMakeFiles/BasicFilteringITKOpenCVBridge.dir/BasicFilteringITKOpenCVBridge.cxx.o]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[Exercises/ITKOpenCVBridge/exercise1/CMakeFiles/BasicFilteringITKOpenCVBridge.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I think I had installed ITK the usual way, like :
cd /path/to/ITK/source
mkdir build
cmake ..
make
make install

I could find the Video module in the source, But can't find headers in
/usr/local/ITK4.0. I should put something there, but i think "make install"
would do that.
Hope someone could explain it, with a good solution.
――
美丽有两种:
一是深刻又动人的方程,
一是你泛着倦意淡淡的笑容。