[Insight-users] Error installing ITK on Vista VC++ 2008

capagira87 nacci.gaetano at alice.it
Wed Mar 7 05:35:01 EST 2012

Hi.
I'm a newbie in ITK. I have received this message error, while I was
installing ITK on Windows Vista -32 bit, using Visual C++ 2008:

Install configuration: "Release"
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:31 (FILE):
  file cannot create directory: C:/Program Files/ITK/lib/cmake/ITK-4.0.
  Maybe need administrative privileges.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code of "Post-compiling
event in progress.."

How can I solve it?