[Insight-users] polydata to pointset?

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 01:59:02 EST 2012

Hi List Users,

I have a pair of polydata files. If I understand correctly, polydata files
represent images in the form of points and cells, right? Is there any
functionality in ITK that would allow me to represent it only using
points(either by eliminating the cells or by reading the vertices of the
cells as points)? What I'm saying is that I would like to convert my
vtkpolydata file into an itkpointset where the points can be stored in
point containers. Is that possible? Is there a class that allows me to do
that?

Thanks a lot
Lisa