[Insight-users] Experts Opinion

Santhosh Ramankutty arsanthosh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:19:45 EDT 2012

Hello Dženan,

Thank you for your response. I will consider your points. Right now I am
more inclined towards creating UI using WPF SlimDX. Because creating UI
will be much faster I believe. But I am planning to try ITK+VTK also to see
its advantages, from my understanding VTK UI development will be more time
consuming, due to learning curve and there is no drag and drop options to
create the UI. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Santhosh.