[Insight-users] GDCM version

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:52:14 EDT 2012

Delphine,

In the CMakeLists.txt of the GDCM project located at [1], the version is 2.0.17

[1]: http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm/CMakeLists.txt;h=00c556591cfd265a36659c80e34021a21c58ff61;hb=HEAD

-Félix

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:58 AM,  <delphine.ribes at istb.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I would like to know which GDCM version was used for itk 4.1.
> I've been searching into the source directory of gdcm:
> InsightToolkit-4.1.0\Modules\ThirdParty\GDCM
> But I could not find a file telling which gdcm version it corresponds to.
> I've also asked google but answers are not very precise.
> Is there a file somewhere where all the versions of all the libraries used
> in itk are written? This way next time I will know.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> best regards,
>
> Delphine Ribes

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634