[Insight-users] ccmake errors with Insight Applications

Eric Barnhill E.Barnhill at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 10:05:34 EDT 2012

Greetings,

I am getting a series of SUBDIRs errors from ccmake when attempting to
build InsightApplications. Would anyone kindly be able to make a quick
diagnosis? Here is a sample of the first two though I get fourteen. It
looks like it's not finding my ITK Build?:

e CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:188 (SUBDIRS):
    subdirs Incorrect SUBDIRS command.  Directory: LevelSetSegmentation does
    not exists.
  Call Stack (most recent call first):
    CMakeLists.txt:201 (OPTIONAL_APP)

  CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:188 (SUBDIRS):
    subdirs Incorrect SUBDIRS command.  Directory: ITKFilterLib does not
    exists.
  Call Stack (most recent call first):
    CMakeLists.txt:205 (OPTIONAL_APP)

Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Barnhill
PhD Student
e.barnhill at sms.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.