[Insight-users] itk 4.1 and .lib directories

barbababa tonimuusimaki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:45:35 EDT 2012

Also concerning the itkWhiteTopHatByAreaImageFilter,
which is a very useful filter in my work.
I have integrated about 30 ITK filters into a program called Digital
Micrograph  as a plug-in .dll file.
When i am using those filters, like anisotropic filtering or discrete
gaussian, everything goes quite normal. But whenever i used this
whitetophatbyareafilter, when i quit the digital micrograph, it claims that
there is some background processes going on. Also it can not handle large 3D
images when all other filters can, it just returns an image where everything
is zero.
Do you know what might be causing this?