[Insight-users] ManagedITK C#

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:00:41 EDT 2012

Hi Sam,

> I have SimpleITK but the problem is that it does not manipulate
> DICOM images.

Have you tried the SimpleITK ImageSeriesReader? This should allow you
to read DICOM images, apply image processing methods, then write
modified DICOM images.

If you want to directly manipulate DICOM header fields, you might also
want to consider the GDCM C# wrappers:
    http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=Main_Page

HTH

Cheers, Dan