[Insight-users] Segmentation of 3D images

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Mon Mar 26 00:56:49 EDT 2012

Hi

Please write your ITK questions to the ITK mailing list and not to all members individually, there everyone can read it and the changes to get an answer are much better (also other users which have the same problem can reread it).

I am not sure what your question means, but yes you need a third coordinate as input for the seed point. The rest is the same as in 2D, maybe you need another image output format for the writer (not all support 3D).

Best regards