[Insight-users] Evaluate() removed from itk::BSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter in ITK v4.x

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:09:35 EDT 2012

Hi Ramon,

The problem was that the old coding style was not really
ITK kosher in that Evaluate() methods are for functions not
filters.  The old functionality has been split up properly into
the following three classes

itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter
itkBSplineControlPointImageFunction
itkBSplineControlPointImageFilter

You're probably looking for the second class.

Nick