[Insight-users] Evaluate() removed from itk::BSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter in ITK v4.x

Ramón Casero Cañas rcasero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:20:12 EDT 2012

On 27/03/12 11:58, Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:
> On 26/03/12 23:09, Nicholas Tustison wrote:
>>
>> itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter
>> itkBSplineControlPointImageFunction
>> itkBSplineControlPointImageFilter

Um, I've been trying and I don't get how to make this work in
itkBSplineControlPointImageFunction. The idea is to have an
interpolating function

yi = f(x, y, xi);

where x, y are the source and target landmarks or control points, xi are
the coordinates of a target point, and yi are the coordinates of where
that point is going to.

With itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter it was pretty
straightforward (full code in

http://code.google.com/p/gerardus/source/browse/trunk/matlab/ItkToolbox/ItkPSTransform.cpp

Create a PointSet that maps the parameterisation of the scattered source
landmarks to the target landmarks

pointSet->SetPoint(row, xParam);
pointSet->SetPointData(row, v);

Pass this to the itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter transform

itk::BSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter<PointSetType,
					   ImageType> TransformType;
transform->SetInput(pointSet);

Set up the parameters of the spline (order, levels, etc).

Run the transform.

Sample the transform at the xi locations

transform->Evaluate(xiParam, vi);

But now with the new function, how can I pass the PointSet?

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas