[Insight-users] Ruby wrapping

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 2 11:56:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

WrapITK is a great and powerful tool to access all of the components of ITK. Unfortunately, I am not sure of the status of it with Ruby, I don't believe I see any nightly dashboards with in on the ITK dashboard. If you need are more modest you might find the SimpleITK interface to ITK to meat your needs. While I am unaware of many users for Ruby with SimpleITK we do do nightly testing for the wrapping of it so I expect it to be good shape. To get a feel for it here is a primitive example: http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/SimpleGaussian_8rb-example.html

Brad

On May 2, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Jan Margeta wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Has anyone wrapped ITK for Ruby recently? It seems broken and abandoned for quite a while.
> I would be glad for pointers to a working commit or any experience from someone who actually tried to do it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jan

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for