[Insight-users] DICOM Registration

uclao ucllao at gmail.com
Sun May 6 15:43:40 EDT 2012

Dear Jon Haitz,

Thank you for the reply. I tried to reproduce the result of the example and
even change the metric type. It works well if the inputs are 2D images.
However when I switch to 2D image series (DICOM), the same problem happens
and the program crushes when the registration process begins.

The following is a link to my source code. I checked every step but still
couldn't figure out the problem. Could you please kindly take a look and
give me a hand.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64842806/DeformableRegistration12.cxx

Again, thank you for your help.

Regards