[Insight-users] non-rigid registration using B-spline free form deformations

李佳佳 marry_8882005 at 126.com
Tue May 8 22:27:22 EDT 2012

Hi,
    I will try my best to describe my problem clearly.

    Now I research the multimodal image registration of liver. I want to do it using coarse-fine ways. first global registration and then local registration.
    when global registration, I use Principal axis algorithm.
    when local registration, I want to use B-spline free form deformations. in ITK, I find an example about B-spline deformations,
      what's the difference of B-spline free form deformations and B-spline deformations?what's more, when I use B-spline FFD , how I could find the corresponding control points between fix image and moving image?

( my image is 2D)

thanks