[Insight-users] ImageRegistration8 result mirrored

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Thu May 10 19:33:37 EDT 2012

Hello,

I used ImageRegistration8.cxx to register several pairs of objects.
All pairs registered properly except one.  This object's output
registered image was mirrored, or flipped when compared to the fixed
image.  I'm trying to figure out what may have caused this error.  Is
it likely there's a problem with the image since the code seems to be
working properly on other images?  I've double checked the input
images and rerun the registration and everything looks correct.

Thanks,
Sara