[Insight-users] Width with l64 failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN" ? ccmake Problem?gest mode)

andi_mat at arcor.de andi_mat at arcor.de
Fri May 11 04:01:09 EDT 2012

Hello,

I want to build ITK from source on Kubuntu 12.04 (64bit)...

I used the description available at the website "http://www.picsl.upenn.edu/ANTS/download.php"

Just as I start ccmake, I get the following errors

 Width with l64 failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN
 Width with l failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN
 Width with L failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN
 Width with q failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN
 Width with I64 failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN
 Width with ll failed with result: FAILED_TO_RUN

CMake produced the following output
                                                                                                                                                                 CMake Version 2.8.7
Press [e] to exit help

Ignoring the the "messages" doesn't help....