[Insight-users] vnl_numeric_traits.h error

mteki091 at uottawa.ca mteki091 at uottawa.ca
Mon May 14 16:13:25 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am using Insight toolkit in my project and have some problems. I
downloaded Insight toolkit 4.1.0 and used Cmake to generate project files
and compiled it using VStudio 2010. Also, I included the required path to
my project and I get the following error:

1>c:\mtekieh\insighttoolkit-4.1.0\modules\thirdparty\vnl\src\vxl\core\vnl\vnl_numeric_traits.h(71):
error C2906: 'vnl_numeric_traits<bool>' : explicit specialization requires
'template <>'

Could you please guide me what I should do.

Thanks

Motahareh