[Insight-users] Anisotropic Diffusion Filtering

lina septiana livangellista at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 10:28:40 EDT 2012

Hi Pietro,

Anisotropic filter is one the good filter for image, but if you used the traditional anisotropic difussion, it may obviously distorted the edge.
You can try another anisotropic diffusion such as Nordstorm (added with the bias) which may correcting the edge distortion but may be will increase the noise.
or try to combine anisotropic diffusion with other algorithm, there're many papers explain about it.

Lina