[Insight-users] deformable registration in 2D

Prateep Mukherjee pmukherj at umail.iu.edu
Tue May 15 21:23:06 EDT 2012

Hello,

    I am new to ITK. I am writing an application for deformable
registration between two images.  I have two images and have overlayed a
4x4 grid on them.

    I also have an array of displacements. I want to apply the
displacements to each grid, compute the deformed image, and calculate
mutual information between the actual image and the deformed image.
Hope I am clear as to what I am doing.

    Can someone please direct me to a sample code in ITK that does
something similar ?

--
Thanks,
Prateep.