[Insight-users] Region of interest image filter

Pietro Nardelli pie.nardelli at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:51:19 EDT 2012

I was using this code:

typedef float InputPixelType;
typedef float OutputPixelType;

typedef itk::Image< InputPixelType, 3 > InputImageType;
typedef itk::Image< OutputPixelType, 3 > OutputImageType;
OutputImageType::IndexType start;
start[0]=...
start[1]=...
start[2]=...
OutputImageType::SizeType size;
size[0]=...
size[1]=...
size[2]=...

Is it correct? I also point out that I'm trying to use it in Slicer.

Thank you,

Pietro