[Insight-users] itk::SimplexMesh and flipped Normals

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Tue May 22 09:58:03 EDT 2012

Sebastian,

That is definitely odd, infact I am really surprised to hear that since I have been that class in numerous programs and never found this problem,

I will check this and get back to you soon however,
if the normals are as you say flipped deforming the mesh will create shrinkage instead of expansion,

Leila