[Insight-users] Examples for ...v4 registration methods

Lydia Hellrung hellrung at cbs.mpg.de
Tue May 22 13:11:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

we try to register MRI data with ITK 4.
So far, we can run an algorithm migrated from ITK 3 (no compatibility mode) but with a tremendous increase in runtime. For this, we don't have an explanation. So, we looked around and found the new registration stuff ...v4 but couldn't find any example for it.
Are there somewhere new examples explaining these methods in more details?

Thanks a lot in advance
Lydia

Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Lydia Hellrung	               e-mail: hellrung at cbs.mpg.de
Stephanstraße 1a               http://www.cbs.mpg.de/~hellrung
04103 Leipzig, Germany         Phone: +49-341-9940-2431 Fax: -2221