[Insight-users] Dimension of a Label in a volume

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 23 19:30:34 EDT 2012

Hi Miriam,

You could do this by combining the ExtractImageFilter
or the RegionOfInterestImageFilter with the LabelMap
filters that compute features in labels.

Just place ExtractImageFilter or the RegionOfInterest
image filter just after the place in the pipeline where
you have computed an image of labels, and before
you convert it to a label map.

Then you will have to select the slices for which you
want to compute features in the image.

      Luis