[Insight-users] Graph Cuts VTK version >6

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 04:16:18 EDT 2012

I know but yes, it is not working for me. I got this error
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=gnu++0x"
i foung that several people already encountered this problem (trying to compile C/C++/fortran compilers on Mac).

and to resolve that i need a newer version which works using macports, but still i get the other error i've already mentioned.
So, ... i am pretty much cluless at this point.
Ella K.