[Insight-users] Composite filter

bala baldmonkeey at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:03:22 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am trying to implement a simple convolution filter with symmetric
padding. My composite filter contains a Mirror padding filter followed by a
convolution filter which is then followed by a RegionofInterest filter (
for cropping the central portion); What methods from  (such as
GenerateInputRequested region,
GenerateOutputInformation,EnlargeInputRequested Region) do I have to
re-implement? Do I have to explicitly pass the negative indices produced by
the mirrorpadding filter to the subsequent filter.
thanks in advance!
~p