[Insight-users] Problem working with installing DemonsRegistration

Sureerat Reaungamornrat sureerat.r at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:35:44 EDT 2012

Dear Iman,

    I think your open source  Demons Registration source code is based on
ITK version 3.xx and the build
problem is because you built it with ITK version 4.1.

    itk::TransformToDeformationFieldSource was changed to
itk::TransformToDisplacementFieldSource in ITK 4.
If you change the class name in the code, you should be able to compile and
run the program.

    If you still have build problems, look for the changes in the ITK class
names from version 3.xx to 4.xx
and the slight changes you may have to make for your CMakeList to reflect
this ITK version 4.xx.

Hope this help,

Best regards,

Ja