[Insight-users] Pipeline

Mirco Serra mirco9091 at hotmail.it
Mon May 28 12:12:01 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I got an error i cannot figure out: I'm creating a pipeline to crop a volume of interest and give this volume to a threshold connected filter in order to segment only this new volume. here is my pipeline:

filter->SetRegionOfInterest( DesiredRegion );
filter->SetInput( reader->GetOutput() );
newVolume->SetInput( filter->GetOutput() );

thresholdConnected->SetInput( filter->GetOutput() );
caster->SetInput( thresholdConnected->GetOutput() );
label->SetInput( caster->GetOutput() );
label->SetUseCompression(1);

Building it, I get this error, though:

Error	1	error C2664: 'void itk::ImageToImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage>::SetInput(const itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension> *)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension> *' to 'const itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension> *'
Does anyone know a way to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Mirco