[Insight-users] image region iterator

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:42:48 EDT 2012

Hi

I think iterator code is wrong. It should be output iterator also. Try this way.

typedef ImageRegionConstIterator<TInputImage> InputRegionIterator;
InputRegionIterator itIn(this->GetInput(), outputRegionForThread);
typedef ImageRegionIteratorWithIndex<TOutputImage> OutputRegionIterator;
OutputRegionIterator itOut(this->GetOutput(), outputRegionForThread);

// Go over each voxel
itIn.GoToBegin();
itOut.GoToBegin();
while(!itIn.IsAtEnd() )
  {

        itOut.Set( itOut.Get() * Calculated_Value );

       ++itIn;
    ++itOut;
}