[Insight-users] Class itkMultiplyImageFilter and "old" class itkMultiplyByConstantImageFilter

Marc Vilà Oliva arvequina87 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:12:27 EST 2012

Hello Community,

I have migrated from ITK 3.20 to 4.20 and after fixing all compatibility
errors with my code. there is still a warning caused by
itkMultiplyImageFilter when you use it as the "old"
itkMultiplyByConstantImageFilter, first input a float value and second
input your image.

The warning is as follows:

WARNING: In
/home/user/ITK4/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkImageToImageFilter.hxx,
line 104
*MultiplyImageFilter* (0x7f5bc000e280): Unable to convert input number 0 to
type N3itk5ImageIfLj3EEE

I exactly followed ITKs code located at:

*/ITK/Modules/Nonunit/Review/test/itkMultiplyByConstantImageFilterTest.cxx*

in order to reproduce, as I said before, the "old" class
itkMultiplyByConstantImageFilter. If you run the test presented above, the
warning appears too.

I haven't found a solution yet and that's why I am asking for help. If
anybody knows how to remove this warning or a way to fix it, it would be
very helpful!

Thank you in advance.

Cheers