[Insight-users] which is the simplest Level Sets example to use (for in-class exercise)?

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:20:55 EST 2012

Dear members of the ITK community,

I  have a class on Level Sets coming up, and I would like to find out which Level Sets example is easiest for students to use? Is there specific data that is used with it, or does the example allow interactive initialization of the contours? (I have worked with Level Sets myself in the past...)

Best wishes,

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.