[Insight-users] which is the simplest Level Sets example to use (for in-class exercise)?

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Thu Nov 8 12:22:33 EST 2012

Hi Matt,

there seems to be a small issue with the CMake file... One of my students is reporting the following...

 4>..\source\SingleLevelSetWhitaker.cxx(27): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkLevelSetEquationTermContainerBase.h': No such file or directory

2>..\source\LevelSetExercise1Answer.cxx(27): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkLevelSetEquationTermContainerBase.h': No such file or directory

3>..\source\LevelSetExercise1.cxx(27): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkLevelSetEquationTermContainerBase.h': No such file or directory

I saw that these files are in Modules / Segmentation / LevelSetsv4 / include / .

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.