[Insight-users] Code integration and code design - Question

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Mon Nov 12 18:14:12 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 04:56:13PM +0800, Steffan wrote:

> * To test the orientation of vectors, we are using a library in C
    that we have wrap into some ITK function. This library is a single
    file, done by Jonathan Shewchuk
    (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~quake/robust.html) under public domain.

I presume you've read the Warning on that page about extended
precision.

In my past experience with this code, this has always been the
trickiest part of using it -- especially in a portable manner.  I'm
curious about your plan to handle this, especially in a
general-purpose library like ITK.

Regards,
-Steve