[Insight-users] Join/Combine VectorImage

Cyrille Faucheux cyrille.faucheux at etu.univ-tours.fr
Wed Nov 14 04:36:51 EST 2012

I'm looking for a way to join/combine several VectorImage (not
Image<SomeVectorType<>>). They hold the same type of data, only the
number of components may be different.

I've tried the JoinImageFilter, but it only works for pixels types where
the dimension is statically defined.

Is there a filter able to do that that I've missed ?

In the meantime, I'm going to try to work something out of
CombineImageFilter (which only support scalar images in input, but it
seems fairly simple to adapt it for VectorImages).

Thanks
Cyrille