[Insight-users] HoughTransform2DCirclesImageFilter

Karthik Uppuluri karthik.uppuluri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:04:39 EST 2012

Hello All,

Do you guys have any idea why this is removed from ITK wiki examples. What
is the input to this filter, I mean is it an edge image, which can be
obtained from any edge detection filter like canny or is the edge detection
inbuilt. I can find very little information of what this filter is exactly
doing.  I want to use this filter to fit circles in my 2d vessel images and
get the radius for each circle. Can someone comment on this.

Thanks in advance