[Insight-users] Problems in reading .mhd files

Tanweer Rashid trash001 at odu.edu
Wed Nov 21 11:11:56 EST 2012

I have not used CMake. I am using VS2010. In the project configuration, I
have added ITK and VTK include directories, along with the necessary VTK
and ITK libraries and lib paths.
I am using ITK's implementation of simplex mesh and visualizing with VTK.
The program can create the meshes, and then visualizes them, and after that
its seems to have trouble when it tries to read the .MHD file.

- - - Tanweer Rashid

--
Tanweer Rashid
MSVE Dept.