[Insight-users] Error:vtkImageImport (049D0AE8)

Little Joy joy.king1989 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:22:11 EST 2012

Thank you very much for your reply.

But I'm not sure whether I got your idea exactly.
I built VTK, ITK, and InApp respectively yesterday. After building VTK, I
test it and it can work well, the same with ITK. So I don't think there is
anything wrong with VTK or ITK. Then I just configured InApp again with
cmake and built with VS2008 immediately after got your reply. But I got the
same error.

Could you give more details about your reply since I only know a little
about VTK and ITK. Did I modify some wrong options in cmake when configure
InApp.

Thank you inadvance!