[Insight-users] SimpleITK create simple image

Sam sistephan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:54:52 EST 2012

Thank you Brad, your explanation was very helpful.

For the compression issue, I modified the simpleITK code to not perform
compression when writing an image and rebuilt the CSHARP wrapper.  This
worked great.

sitkImageFileWriter.cxx:
//writer->UseCompressionOn();

I created an account on JIRA and submitted the issue.  Thanks!
https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK-333

I am using ClearCanvas SDK to do DICOM tag reading/modifying which has a C#
DLL (though it is outdated).  I may consider GDCM CSHARP eventually if I run
into a limitation in ClearCanvas.