[Insight-users] How to create an array of itk::Matrix

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:31:06 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Brad,
>
> Does not work with VNLInstantiation

I can confirm that adding VNLInstantiation to the find_package does
not work, but adding #include "vnl/vnl_matrix_fixed.txx" does work. It
seems pretty odd that itkMatrix.h doesn't do this automatically. No
other ITK classes I've seen require an extra include, especially one
that doesn't correspond to any classes that are used by name. In the
worst case, we should add something to the documentation that says to
do this, and/or why it is required and what other options there are.

David