[Insight-users] Problems with ITK and Linux

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:22:00 EDT 2012

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to run the "Hello World" example, but
when I run cmake, it guves me the following message:

"CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (INCLUDE):

include called with wrong number of arguments. Include only takes one

file."

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thank you,

--
Gabriel Santiago

~"As long as I live so long do I learn"~
Ramakhrishna