[Insight-users] Problems with ITK and Linux

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:46:51 EDT 2012

Hi Gabriel,

mmm.. What version of ITK are you using and where is installed or compiled ?

This line is  used to include the respective includes from ITK. But if you see the line before (FIND_PACKAGE) is set to ITK_REQUIRED which means that you must to set the correct path to ITK library (the building folder).

For example, I used this "/Users/ariel/Applications/ITK-4.2rc04-build" to compile the example because I don't install the library into the system.

Saludos