[Insight-users] Problems with ITK and Linux

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:57:20 EDT 2012

Gabriel,

I don't know what is happening because if you have installed  ITK correctly and you are setting the correct path, you should be able to compile the HelloWorld project.
Try to download the source code (for example ITK-4.2rc02 or ITK-4.2.0), compile and use it for build HelloWorld project instead.

Saludos